VIVO IPL T20 2016: Shaun Marsh hospitalised due to food poisining


Shaun Marsh didn’t featured in the yesterday’s game because according to reports he was hospitalized early Monday morning after he contracted food poisoning.

Marsh trained with his team on Sunday but unfortunately didn’t played the yesterday game against Gujarat Lions.

According to Australian all-rounder Marcus Stoinis and South African pace bowler Kyle Abott also suffered food poisoning last week but recovered in a few days time.

The left handed opening batsman has been with the Punjab team since the inception of IPL. He is also the highest run getter for Kings XI Punjab with 2054 runs in 56 matches at an average of 41.91.